Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No! She(Jayalalitha) strikes me as an extraordinarily intelligent person!!!

Continuation from part I:'She (Jayalalitha) tried to murder me twelve times'!!
You said she tried to murder you 12 times. Is she really that mean?

I don't know. I have not discussed these matters with her.

But you did feel that way about her?

It is possible that people around her who have left her now, may have tried to do all that. When in power, they become extraordinarily lonely. They do not know what is going on. For example, Indira Gandhi did not know how many people were arrested during the Emergency. She told me, she did not know. There were two attempts to murder me then, one in London and the other in Boston. But she said she never knew about it.

How does Jayalalitha appear to you now?

I have not met her that often to answer this question. She strikes me as an extraordinarily intelligent person. She grasps things fast. She has a temper, there's no question about that. Right now, we have cordial relations"
http://www.rediff.com/news/1998/feb/05subbu.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment